Monday, February 6, 2012

My Dad jinxed me....

So during the Super Bowl last night I called my Dad to see how he was doing. After a few minutes of talking, he asks, "So the boys still sleeping good through the night?" JINX! I swear Isaiah heard him. After getting two very tired little boys to bed, Isaiah woke up screaming at 11pm. Jorge got up with him, made warm milk, rocked him to sleep only for Isaiah to start screaming again when Jorge put him in his crib. We tried letting him cry it out, but it wasn't happening. He was up. At midnight, I got up, put him in bed with me and we fell asleep in Chris' room. Sleeping, if you can call it that, with Isaiah is no picnic. He kicks, flails his arms and takes forever to calm down. Not sure what caused the drama, but at least we got a little sleep. So....no more questions about sleeping habits...okay?

No comments: